NOTICE: Inventorization of Chemical Industry – reg.
NPCB/IND-3/1528-38 Dated 22/02/2019
This is to notify all the Chemical Industries operating in Nagaland that Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has developed online questionnaire for inventory of chemical industries other than the 17 categories of industries. The questionnaire has been placed on CPCB website. Therefore, the chemical industries located in Nagaland state are directed to fill up the online questionnaire through link http://184.108.40.206/chemical/, for preparation of inventory.
List of Chemical Industries in Nagaland as per Nagaland Pollution Control Board records:-
- M/s. Epoch Chemico, Burma Camp, Walford Road, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 18
- M/s. Ami Chemical Industry, Firing Range, Lingrijan, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 53
- M/s. Viya Petro Chemicals, Tenyiphe-I, Chumukedima, Dimapur Con. No. 69
- M/s. Eastern Chemical Industry, Old Golaghat Road, United North Block ‘B’, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 82
- M/s. Able Petro Chemicals Industry, Burma Camp, Industrial Area, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 87
- M/s. Kuveyi Thinner and Paint Manufacturing Unit, Lanyie Junction, Lozaphuhu, Phek, NPCB Consent No. 107
- M/s. Chabu & Co., Eastern Petro chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Tenyiphe-II, Dimapur NPCB Consent No. 174
- M/s. Metro Chemical Industries, Hollohon Colony, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 178
- M/s. Asian Chemical Industries, Thilixu Village, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 194
- M/s. Bholebaba Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Golaghat Road, Zakiesatuo, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 741
- M/s. EPS Petrochemical Industry, Burma Camp, Industrial Area, Dimapur, NPCB Consent No. 767
The above industries are directed to report to NPCB office and give the status reports of their units. Chemical Industries operating in Nagaland without having a valid consent to operate from NPCB are directed to apply for consent to operate from the board. Failure to comply with the directions will attract legal action under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.