FOR/NPCB-27/6/18: In partial modification to this office notification dated 28.01.2019 the Governor of Nagaland is pleased to constitute “Air Quality Monitoring Committee” (AQMC) which will approve the Action Plan to improve the air quality of Kohima and Dimapur City which are found to be above the permissible limit and placed under “non-attainment city” by the Government of India with the following members with immediate effect.
1 APCCF (Environment & Climate Change) – Member
2. Commissioner, Transport Department. – Member
3. Director, Urban Development, Department. 2 – Member
4. Director, Industries Department – Member
5. Director, Agriculture Department – Member
6. Chief Engineer (Road & Bridges) – Member
7. Member Secretary, NPCB – Member Secretary
The Committee shall function under the overall supervision and coordination of the Principal Secretary, Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department and shall be further supervised by the Chief Secretary, Nagaland.
sd/- /- LHOUBELATUO KIRE
Principal Secretary to the Government of Nagaland