Prevention and Control of Vehicular Pollution:
- Do you really need to drive a car everywhere? Walk to work, or ride a bicycle
- Two – or four – can ride as cheaply as one.
- Get a valid pollution under control certificate from authorizedtesting centre.
- Clean up your act. Keep automobiles fuel filters clean andsave the fuel.
- Clean the air filter and oil filter regularly.
- Clean the carbon deposit from silencer.
- Maintain recommended tyre pressure.
- Don’t use extensively your private vehicles; try to use public transportation whenever possible.
- Avoid congested road and rush hours.
- Don’t idle away energy. Beyond one minute, it is more fuel – efficient to restart your car
- Don’t forget to keep your vehicle tuned up. When a vehicle is running well, it uses nine per cent less fuel and thus emits fewer toxic and noxious fumes.
- Don’t try to replicate mechanical works and experiment with your car.
- Don’t forget to replace your old battery with new battery when it required.
- Don’t use clutch pedal as footrest.