- Clean the condenser coils on the back or bottom of yourrefrigerator once a year. Adjust your refrigerator to a less-cold setting.
- Make maximum use of natural light.
- If you use a radiator heat, put a reflector sheet behind the
It keeps the heat from being absorbed by the wall.
- Don’t keep on the lights if you will be out of the room for 15 minutes or more.
- Don’t use electricity during day time Think about it – do you really need to turn on a light during the day.
- Do not install Diesel Generator Sets without prior approval of the competent authority, if required by local laws.
Don’t prefer incandescent light and replace energy efficient, compact fluorescent light tubes even if it cost more.